Urban development consultancy and building your own home

We are able to advise both Spanish and foreign builders on urban development issues. We can prepare and draw up the necessary technical documents involved (Division of land into plots, programs for procedure, etc) and we can provide technical assistance through architects associated to our firm.

We are therefore able to offer not only a report on the town planning characteristics and the necessary conditions for the development of that land but also the legal aspect of the same development by studying the town planning records and their plans for the future in the Urban Planning plan of that land.

If you are interested in buying a plot of land in Spain with the intention of designing and building your own home, or you are interested in extending you existing Spanish property, it is advisable to seek independent legal advice before you embark on any work.

Depending upon which Spanish province you are expecting to build, planning rules may vary and it is advisable to seek legal advice to ensure you are complying with all relevant rules and regulations before you start the works so that you can avoid fines or demolition orders.

Albion has vast experience managing the legal formalities associated with building projects, assisting in the purchase of land, applying for planning permission, negotiating and drafting contracts with builders and seeking necessary finance.

We also can recommend and introduce you to trusted architects and project managers with whom we collaborate on a regular basis.

Planning Report based on its complexity …………minimum 150 euro
Legal Assistance in the development of a town planning activity or building your own home, depending on its complexity
minimum 1.000 euros.